Lesley, over at her artistic blog has given me an award, "Circle of Friends" which I am honoured to receive!
Now I have to list five things I like doing, and pass this award to 10 friends.
The first bit is easy:
1. Reading. I can never stop. If all else fails, I read the labels on the sauce bottles! But I like good detective stories (not the creepy sort, and not too much of the sex and violence for its own sake!) non-fiction historical accounts, old recipe books, home-making, archeology magazines - ooh! almost anything!
2. Cooking. I love making cakes, although we hardly ever eat them!
3. Reading and contacting all my blog friends - all of you!
4. Walking (as far as I am able) on the hills on a lovely sunny day, or along a deserted beach
5. Visiting my family and extended family wherever they are - Daughter, son-in-law, grandsons, great granddaughter, sister, brother-in-law, etc.
Now the diffiocult part - how can I choose just 10 friends? Please, if you count yourself my friend, copy the logo on the right hand side, and put it on your blog, and then tell us the 5 things you like doing, and pass the award on.
PS. If awards aren't your thing I won't be offended if you ignore all this!