Saturday 12 February 2011

OH JOY OF JOYS!

Yes, at long, long last I have my new spectacles! I can now see properly, read without strain, actually see what is on the computer, and my headaches have gone!

What more could I ask?



What's more, the snowdrops in the Park are really lovely....




The geese are friendly (and looking for food).....





The buds on the willow are beginning to swell......




And the crocuses are coming out in the Park.

Altogether a great feeling Spring is coming!

10 comments:

VioletSky said...

YAY!
I am so happy for you.
Your new world is opening up for you!

Diane said...

And it was fairly warm today too!! So glad you have your eyes back Gilly. xxxx

sea-blue-sky & abstracts said...

Wonderful news Gilly! x

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

Glad you can see well now and just in time for Springtime. A

Tracy said...

Ahhh, those are all assuring signs that spring is in the air! Here in NC, we are anticipating warming temps to be 75 by Friday...talking about superb!!!!

As far as glassess...I have an eye appt. on Tuesday and I can hardly wait! I've been having headaches becuase my eyes have changed and contacts are no longer strong enough. Plus I think I need bifocals :( so I'm glad you can see and all is well with the world!

kenju said...

Gilly, that is great news!! I have missed your visits!

Somewhere round about said...

Gilly, I am soooooooooooo pleased for you
xx

Sweet Virginia Breeze said...

I'm so glad you got your glasses and can now see! I'm sure you are enjoying good vision again.

KathyA said...

Yes! I'm so happy for you on so many levels!!!

You can see! And you're experiencing spring -- so much earlier than here. Even though there are small buds on the maple tree, I believe we won't be seeing flowers for at least another month.

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

That's wonderful Gilly! I don't know how you were able to stand that for so long! Our eyes are really precious.