Sunday 28 December 2014

THE LAST POST




I would like to wish all my faithful followers, if there are any of you left,  all my very best wishes for 2015.   I hope next year brings you all that you wish for and every happiness.

I'm afraid this will be my last post - I just can't seem to find the energy to write two Blogs, and certainly don't have very much news to give!

Thank you all for reading and posting over the past years.   I haven't actually gone away, you can still find me, posting photographs, at my other blog

5 comments:

21 Wits said...

Oh my goodness you nearly scared me! I'm here and still enjoying seeing and commenting on your posts and keeping up with you here in Bloggersville. I think I have your other blog on my roll as well but I shall check this out now too! Enjoy what's left of this year, and may you find much joy, love and happiness in the new 2015 year to come!

sea-blue-sky & abstracts said...

Thanks for the notice Gilly - I'm following your other blog now. Like the bullrushes.....x

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

I will look for you on your other blog.

kenju said...

Gilly, I don't know how I missed this. I am sorry you are not writing here any longer, but I will check out your photos. I have missed you!!

Peter parker said...

I'm having password problems in Binance exchange


Do you want to fix your password problems in Binance exchange? Resolving the password errors is a very straightforward method, but, a wrong step can generate additional issues in your Binance account. If you don’t know how to resolve the password problems, you can dial Binance support number. The customer care is available round the clock and you can contact them any time as per your requirements